Apollo Research regard your privacy as important. Information we collect from you enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for this purpose. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (www.apolloresearch.com) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, sign up for any regular newsletter, information services, web forum or consultancy, search for a product, place an order and when you report a problem with our site or otherwise contact us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, and financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including the date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction, methods used to browse away from the page.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us, to notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations that may interest you about our range of products or services, or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional or marketing campaigns
We may engage third-party companies, service providers, or business partners to process our data and to support our business. These include, for example, server and hosting providers, customer service and marketing services, and payment processors.
HOW WE STORE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Apollo Research do not share or disclose information to third parties by default. The only exceptions are as follows:
- Data may be disclosed to third-parties if instructed to do so by the user, or by user consent
- Legal obligations such as regulations, legal processes and laws
- Third-party services used by us to process our data, such as server and hosting providers, customer service and marketing services, and payment processors.
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities which we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. You may ask us at any time for information about any personal data we hold about you, or ask us to correct or delete that information. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.